How to Practice Kendo Footwork at Home – Kendo Guide for Complete Beginners
Footwork (Ashi-sabaki) in kendo is very important. We usually train on the wooden floor but if you cannot get one, then you should practice where you can! Watch this video so you can get the hang of kendo footwork.
[Kendo-Guide Series at YouTube ]
– Kendo Guide for Complete Beginners: http://ow.ly/8q0t30pheZZ
– Milestones for Your Kendo Improvement: http://ow.ly/6egw30phf2r
– Kendo Study: http://ow.ly/N3u730phf3m
– Kendo For Adults: http://ow.ly/t0kb30phf5b
– Website: https://www.kendo-guide.com
– Podcast: http://kendo-podcast.com
[Support Kendo-Guide.Com Activities]
– Membership: https://www.patreon.com/kendoforlife
– Kendo Guide for Beginners: http://ow.ly/jfvf30qypag
– Kendo Guide for Intermediates: http://ow.ly/NiCB30qypex
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KendoGuideCom
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/kendoguide
– Newsletter: https://www.kendo-guide.com
#kendostudy #KendoCompleteBeginners #kendofootwork
———Cameras and Gear I Use ———
– Panasonic 4K Ultra HD Video Camera Camcorder HC-VX981K: https://amzn.to/2UoIicT [As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.]
– Professional Wireless Dual Lavalier Microphone: https://amzn.to/2BvW2rO [As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.]
– 2-pack Dimmable 160 LED Video Light Kit: https://amzn.to/2BsY3Vt [As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.]
– HD .43x Wide Angle Lens: https://amzn.to/2Gtpq7S [As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.]
– Blue Yeti USB Microphone – Silver: https://amzn.to/2Wn00g5
[As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.]
– Blue Yeti Pop Filter – 6-inch – Eliminates The Thudding From B and P Sounds Hitting The Microphone: https://amzn.to/2TkfQGe [As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.]
———- What is Kendo-Guide.Com ———
Kendo-Guide.Com shares the knowledge of kendo (the way of the sword) with kendo beginners and the advanced. The information provided is mainly based on kendo training as a child from the late Juichi Tsurumaru (9-dan), the late Keisuke Murayama (8-dan) and Masayoshi Miyazaki (7-dan). However, all the knowledge acquired from any sensei will be shared here as long as considered to be worth sharing.
The main purpose of Kendo-Guide.Com is to help kendo practitioners to enjoy kendo by providing kendo tips to improve kendo basics and kendo techniques backed up by experiences and/or scientific analysis.
———- Kendo For Life, LLC Video Disclaimer ———-
This video brought to you by Kendo For Life, LLC is offered to the
public for information and entertainment purposes only.
Any and all information perceived from this video through either
visual, verbal, or written means, should be considered the sole opinions of the Producers, the Writers and the Actors involved in the making of this video.
The Producers, Writers and Actors of this video have used their best
efforts in producing this video but neither Producers, Writers nor
Actors of this video make any representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the contents of this video. The information contained in this video is strictly for entertainment and informational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply concepts or ideas contained in this video, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
Neither the Producers, Writers or Actors, nor the copyright holder or assigned users of this video shall in any event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, implied, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided as is, and without warranties.
As in all cases, viewers should never take any information perceived from this or any other video at face value and should always do their own due diligence on any viewed material to form their own opinions and best judgments. And where applicable, the advice of a competent legal, tax, accounting or other professional should be always sought before taking action of any kind.
The author and publisher do not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any sites listed or linked to in this video.
All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy or any other implied or explicit purpose.
This video is copyrighted by Kendo For Life, LLC. and is protected under the US Copyright Act of 1976 and all other applicable international, federal, state and local laws, with ALL rights reserved. No part of this may be copied, or changed in any format, sold, or used in any way other than what is outlined within this under any circumstances without express permission from Kendo For Life, LLC.
Kendo For Life, LLC