Arm drag for bjj (Brazilian Jiujitsu) and wrestling 2019
Arm drag from standing. I’ve used this while wrestling and continued to use this throughout my bjj ( Brazilian Jiujitsu ) career.
Like what you see? Want to see more? Hit the like and subscribe.
Keys to success:
– Lean back while stepping. He needs to carry your weight
– Step off the centerline. If not, you’ll be pulling him into you
Things to be cautious about:
– The “dive under” knee bar once you get to the back
– Standing kimura lock once you get to the back
Things to follow up with:
– Jump to the back for a RNC ( Rear naked choke )
– Lift or throw to the ground
– Lateral drop
Music credit : https://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music