The Best KARATE Style for Self-Defense (上地流)
The original purpose of Karate was self-defense. That’s how the martial art developed on the island of Okinawa.
But modern Karate styles, particularly the ones from mainland Japan, are increasingly focused on character development and competition. Because you don’t need reality based training to win an Olympic medal in kata or kumite!
That’s why the best Karate style for self protection is traditional and practical.
Watch the video to find out more! 👍
Big thanks to Sensei Shai Hai for granting me permission to use his amazing footage in this video.
☯️ BIO: Jesse Enkamp a.k.a The Karate Nerd™ is a #1 Amazon Best-Selling Author, National Team Athlete, Keynote Speaker, Entrepreneur, Carrot Cake Lover & Founder of Seishin International – The World’s Leading Karate Lifestyle Brand.
🎥 WATCH ALL MY VIDEOS ⇩
🔔 SUBSCRIBE – so you don’t miss NEW videos ⇩
👊 Join “KARATE NERD INSIDER” (my secret video club) ➭ https://gumroad.com/l/insider
💪 MY TRAINING PROGRAMS:
– Flexibility & Mobility ➭ https://gumroad.com/l/karate-flexibility-mobility
– Strength Training ➭ https://gumroad.com/l/karate-strength
🥋 GET MY #KARATE GI ➭ http://www.seishin-international.com
✅ Wanna GROW Your Martial Arts School? ➭ http://www.martialarts.social
👍 CONNECT WITH ME:
– Facebook ➭ https://www.facebook.com/karatebyjesse/
– Instagram ➭ https://www.instagram.com/karatebyjesse/
– Twitter ➭ https://twitter.com/karatebyjesse
– ✏️ Blog ➭ https://www.karatebyjesse.com/category/karate/
– FB Group ➭ https://www.facebook.com/groups/karatenerds/
✍️ CONTACT ME ⇩
WARNING: The advice and movements shown in this video are for informational and educational purposes only. Consult a health professional before engaging in any exercise or martial arts program.