Martial Arts/ Self Defence Session for beginners for Classes 6th to 8th Part-3
All you need is some space around you and some motivation. Now this is some series of exercises that uses martial arts kicks and punches and a self-defence techniques. All Students please note the Key Points before practicing:
• Must wear comfortable clothes.
• Avoid exercising immediate after meals.
• Beginners may start at their ease and gradually enhance the load.
• If suffering from any disease do consult your doctor before performing. So let’s start the Strength Workout:
Warming Up Exercises- All the Exercises must be performed with ease and at-least 10 Times
• Neck Up-Down
• Neck Lateral Rotation
• Neck Lateral Flexion
• Neck Half Circumduction- Front and Back
• Single Arm Rotation-Forward and Backward
• Double Arm Rotation-Forward and Backward
• Shoulder Stretch
• Trunk Twist
• Spine Stretch
• Forward Bend with legs with open
• Lunges Side
• Torso Twist
• Hamstring Stretch
• Quadriceps Stretch
Martial Arts/ Self Defence Beginners (Home Workout)
• Open Stance
• Single Switch
• Double Switch
• Knee High- Shift your weight to the front foot and raise the knee forward.
• Push Kick- Shift your weight to the front foot and raise the knee forward then Kick by extending your knee.
• Knee High with Turn & Twist- Shift your weight to the front foot ankle, Turn your ankle and twist your trunk with knee raised sidewards.
• Slap Kick/ Round House Kick- Shift your weight to the front foot ankle, Turn your ankle and twist your trunk with knee raised sidewards and kick by extending your knee.
• Squat and Side Leg Raise- In standing Position- keep your legs slightly apart and knees bent, Bend the legs and perform a simple squat. Pull yourself up and raise your leg to the side.
• Backward Lunge and Front Kick- Step-Up Back for lunge, Knee and the ankle of the front foot should be aligned. When you come up, perform front kick with your back leg and then step together.
• Punching Stance- Middle Punch, Face Punch and Lower Punch.
• Blocking Stance- Middle Block, Face Block and Lower Block.
• Self Defence Techniques- Single Arm Attack, Double Arm Attack, Side Punch Attack
Note-Dear students if you have any doubt please contact your physical education teacher. Give us your feedback in the comment box to provide you the best.