10 Differences Between Karate in Okinawa & Japan 🇯🇵
Karate is VERY different in Japan and Okinawa.
In this video you’ll learn 10 reasons – including Kobudo, bunkai, hojo undo (strength training) and self-defense. These are things I discovered at the birthplace of Karate.
Regardless of your style, it’s important to know the history and evolution of martial arts. Especially Karate, which came from China and made it all the way to the Olympic Games in Tokyo.
“Those who don’t learn from the past, are doomed to repeat it…”
☯️ BIO: Jesse Enkamp a.k.a The Karate Nerd™ is a #1 Amazon Best-Selling Author, National Team Athlete, Keynote Speaker, Entrepreneur, Carrot Cake Lover & Founder of Seishin International – The World’s Leading Karate Lifestyle Brand.
🎥 WATCH ALL MY VIDEOS ⇩
🔔 SUBSCRIBE – so you don’t miss NEW videos ⇩
👊 Join “KARATE NERD INSIDER” (my secret video club) ➭ https://gumroad.com/l/insider
💪 MY TRAINING PROGRAMS:
– Flexibility & Mobility ➭ https://gumroad.com/l/karate-flexibility-mobility
– Strength Training ➭ https://gumroad.com/l/karate-strength
🥋 GET MY #Karate GI ➭ http://www.seishin-international.com
✅ Wanna GROW Your Martial Arts School? ➭ http://www.martialarts.social
👍 CONNECT WITH ME:
– Facebook ➭ https://www.facebook.com/karatebyjesse/
– Instagram ➭ https://www.instagram.com/karatebyjesse/
– Twitter ➭ https://twitter.com/karatebyjesse
– ✏️ Blog ➭ https://www.karatebyjesse.com/category/karate/
– FB Group ➭ https://www.facebook.com/groups/karatenerds/
✍️ CONTACT ME ⇩
WARNING: The advice and movements shown in this video are for informational and educational purposes only. Consult a health professional before engaging in any exercise or martial arts program.